Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ok let's try

and see if this works.

$ Another tech issue we're having around the apartment is our wifi connection sporadic at best. There's a software/router way to do this but I don't want to go through this right now at 3am.

I'll be relieved when it's this time next week, when the Lodge EA is over and done with. I'm not a 100% with it on this part I'm doing plus I'm trying to organize the festive board. I'm using my own money for the festive board because the cash box goes along "with the bar" and the accounting program to keep track of all of the drinks bought etc. I'll be glad when I no longer have to do this chair. It's a lot of work. When I'm done as IPM, I can take any chair. I'd love to do the JS chair. Easy and simple to do.

*Also, today is International Astronomy day and a couple of days ago was Free comic book day. Just a couple of space/sf like events going on. 

My Computer has been crashing on me all night so I better post this while I have the chance. Anyway, that's all for  now.

No comments:

Post a Comment