Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It was on a day like today

32 years ago (Friday) with a light rain as I became worried about where Ellen was on a dark rainy night. I was hearing stories about Richard how he was some kind of “Satanist.” At the time I had no idea what that meant. I think I heard those stories from some of the people from within our local SCA chapter. We always met at the Central academic building on the university Campus every week. Richard had begun coming around to our weekly Wednesday night meetings. I recall on one of them he kind of gravitated towards Ellen and I picked up on this right away. I recall how on a couple of those meetings the two of them had walked out together during a lull in the meetings and how one time Ellen and I rode back with Richard on the bus back to his place. I seem to recall we were coming from an Eastward direction along Jasper Ave heading West. That whole bus ride to JP terminal Ellen was quiet towards me and I think it was April 16th. Richard had probably set it up for her to visit with him on a Friday.

I wish I would have kept a diary of those times from my whole stay here in Edmonton Wednesday August 16th 1978 on. I remember thinking about this on the train from New Westminster, this would have given me something to do along the way.  

The day Richard had Ellen over at his place was her turn. The following week was my turn (being introduced into Thelema)

I often think back to those days on days like today. I mean I’m happy in my life, being diabetic and what little time I have left. I have a job (for now) I have my Lodge (for now) I have goals hobbies and aspirations (music)

Ok so now, I’m going to call Apple and see if they can redeem my gift card from the torn numbers. Finally I have somebody from. After finally being able to talk with an Apple rep he said I go to Express Lane and fill out some forms provide a brief description of the problem and an email will be sent back to me. It takes about 24 hours of turnaround time to get a response. Hopefully I can get a response and my iTunes gift card redeemed as soon as possible. Anyway, that's about all I have for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment