Saturday, July 12, 2014

My ride is going to call

me in about an hour to say she is on her way for a 8:30am pick up. Then we go to Westmount to pick up somebody else and then the McDonald's drive through and into the office and I'll have my breakfast before I start and it's a fast 4 hour shift. I'm done at 1:30pm, sweet. 

This afternoon I'm catching a bus to wem then to Campus and then to Audrey's books. I probably wont be able to pick anything up today. That wont happen until the 23rd. That's another 2 weeks away yet. I haven't had a pay cheque in almost 3 weeks. If it wasn't for my proline winnings last week, I'd be broke and even now, I'm living off of that. I'll be able to afford breakfast and another $2 proline ticket because my first pick yesterday ended up in a tie game. The RB's/Esks (much to the delight of we the fans) was a Eskimo win. I still have 2 cfl games left for today and if I can get to a booth before 3:3pm I can still make a pick. Its a parley of 3 games minimum but there World Cup is on Sunday and I can include that as a proline tie or Argentina win, since it's kind of like a Home game for them. So it's Calgary/Argo's Argo's to win and BC/Riders,I don't know about this. I'm going to go for a tie game here.W, T, T. It's only $2.

Then after that, I'm going to head for home and enjoy my weekend. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment