Sunday, July 27, 2014

Comic con is well underway

this weekend in San Diego. There was no casting information available in a upcoming Dr. Strange movie. That's understandable, sure but what in the name of the Hoary Hands of Hogarth is up with that?

On my way home yesterday at Corona station, I ran into a colleague of mine from the old Xentel days. It was nice to see little James again. We rode with each other all the way to Stadium and he filled me in on other colleagues we worked with.

I had a relaxing night following my cfl picks but BC lost. So much for week 5. I should have played the favorites. Next weekend I'm going to do just that. 

The World of Warcraft movie has wrapped up its filming a couple of months ago. According to i09 the WOW movie (out 2016) is supposed to be loaded with action and imagery. They want to turn this into a origins movie how the world of world of Azeroth falls into conflict between orcs and humans, or Lord of the Rings meets Avatar. This leaves me to wonder if the wait has more to do with damage control or getting the marketing machine in full gear.

This upcoming week I have only 4 days but they are all within this pay period. It's a short week this week and next week. I still get my 63 hours in for this week and on the long weekend, Anne wants to go Saturday out for Pizza. Sounds like a good idea. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment