Friday, July 18, 2014

Amazing

Esks are 4-0! They beat the Bombers in Winnipeg. My $14 proline ticket I spent $2 on is still alive! I got two games today and no way to check. I wish I had the night off. This is where a cell phone would come in handy.

I'm still stunned by the rocket attack on Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 yesterday that killed 289 people. What's really odd is that this is the 2nd incident that happened with the same airline in less then 6 months. I was listening to Coast earlier this morning and someone had mentioned to that he plane looked like it was MA 370 because it was touched up etc. They were not suggesting any kind of time travel nonsense but that the airplane might have been re routed. MA 370 is still an unsolved mystery. The black box of MA 17 had been recovered.   

I'm in 3-9 all day home about 9:45pm for a few hours and then in bed  by 1am. Saturday I'm in the office 9:30-1:30pm, then I've got to hustle to my bus and get the #126 to Westmount and then the #5 for 3.5 hours at my mr job. I should be home by 6:45pm for a few hours, and hopefully I can watch some football. Sunday, I'm in the downtown office mr job from noon-8pm. I have Monday off but I have a 11:30am Doctors appointment, with a bit of running around to do.

The taste of Edmonton (ToE) is running at Churchill square all week and on Monday I might go check it out after my Doctors appointment. Sample a few items, have a beer take some photos enjoy some Sun. I've been to ToE once when the City combined it with the Jazz festival. It's a great local event/exhibit. I haven't been to ToE since Churchill square had the new makeover. Before it used to be just a grassy park, now it's all filled in with steps and concrete. It's still a nice facility. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment