Saturday, July 19, 2014

July 20 1969 was when

Nasa landed a man on the moon. Apollo 11 was a historic moment and I remember watching it Live on TV. I was 17 at the time and that's when the sci-fi bug hit me.

I'm not feeling very well this morning. I don't mind going in but it's going to be tight leaving at 1:30pm what with the  hand signing in and out. I'm having a few problems with my gimped up right hand. And I got to hustle t o make that #126 connection to Westmount, so I hope logging out well be trouble free so my colleague and I can run for that connection. Then if all goes well I can get to Westmount and Corona station hopefully by 2:20pm. That way I can hustle to my other job. I think I cut it too short. I should have said for 3pm. I'll ask today if that'd be all right for next Saturday, if there is one. It would probably make more sense to work the whole day Saturday but then I lose $1/hour. They might have to write me up today at the mr job being late and all but I'm going to re think this 2:30pm start. It's the travel time that kills me.

Ok consider the source and all but on Coast last night much of the topic was of flight MH17 and I listened in for a bit. Investigators were saying that looters were sifting through crash bodies. Despicable. Anyway, I got a busy day so that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment