Thursday, July 17, 2014

On my commute in yesterday

I got to Campus and to wem ok. My bus hadn't left yet at wem. There's usually the #100, and my #137 at the North end of the yellow V where the bus you see there is sticking out:
Id normally take a b-line for the back bus and no problem. So once the bus was moving out of the mall and into the West lane. I asked what was going on:  I was on the wrong bus headed to Lewis Farms. I was back again in15  minutes and on the right bus this time. You really have to watch it.

This weekend I'm working Friday night and Saturday morning from 9:30am-1:30pm. Then I got to catch the 1:40pm bus to Westmount and the #5 to Corona station to be at the other job from 2:30pm-6pm and noon-8pm Sunday. The boss said that shouldn't be a problem. It's not Edmonton's project so he said I should watch my email first. I  hope there's no problems

As for today I'm I'm out of here a bit early. As long as I'm on time and no delays, I'll get my full rate. It's 3-9pm today and Friday. I'm keeping my eye on the Eskimo/Winnipeg game tonight. Should be a good one. Saturday I'm out in the West end and then downtown and work all day Sunday. Good stuff. 

We're finally getting a bit of rain today. It means I can wear my poncho. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment