Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Half an hour

past midnight and it's still very warm in here so the AC goes on tonight. Especially if I want any sleep over night.

Earlier I copied a bunch of files from the white pen drive to the 1Tb drive. Here's a photo of the memory devices I have at the moment. I'd like to get a 4Tb drive for my 10 year old every day computer as shown here eventually. It came with a whopping 68Gb, which was pretty good for 2004.

Earlier Anne went to Walmart and got a print out history of the meds I'm taking for my diabetes. For now its just insulin and test strips but I'm hoping I can get metformin as well as planning for my dental.

Monday night Raw was pretty good especially when the wrestler known as "Bolieve" clipped over the little bull. Anne and I got a laugh over that. I've got a few things to do before bed. On my way to work I'm getting the last of the Eagles book on special order. Then I'm getting the next 5 after that. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment