Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My bus to Clareview was right on time and I got a

bottle of pop at the Redi mart and my train to Campus station was long. It was very warm and breezy. I had a bit of a wait for my #4 to wem but what did I care? I was comfortable, I was ready my Horus Heresy book, good times. I caught my #4 and made it to wem by 1:50pm. My #137 just pulled in. I was actually on site by 2:20pm and read for 10 minutes outside. Then inside I reported in and had another 20 minutes to myself. Great. 

Work wise it was slow going and the lady that usually gives us a ride showed up saying she wasn't feeling well and made arrangements to go home, so we were left to make our own way home. I didn't mind. Our lunch break is at 5:30pm and our 15 minute break is at 6:45pm. Work kind of dragged a bit after that. I flet my blood sugar dropping a bit but fortunately we've got a soda and a snack vending machine and I got a candy bar to munch on waiting for my #126 bus on the corner. The last Google street view probably taken about 2012 hadn't shown the new ETS bus shelter and the extra stops but my was 9:20pm but I had some entertainment ;-) and a place to sit down:

I got to wem and my #4 to Campus showed up but I couldn't believe it that it took almost 40 minutes off peak hour to get to Campus. I kind of squeezed in between  a lot of people waiting before me to get a nice seat. I didn't care. I got my Clareview train at 10:07pm and home just before 11pm. It took me 2 hours from the time I got off work. The only casualty on the day was an arm on my nice sun glasses broke at Clareview on the #11 home.  

There's a good chance Anne and I are going to go to K-days this year after all and that's going to be nice. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment