Sunday, July 20, 2014

My colleague and I hustled out of the

the premises at work for the #126 to Westmount and about half way we see the bus turn the corner at the stop. We were going to miss it. About 15 minutes later the #126 came by the other way heading to the mall. My colleague came along with me to wem and suggested since I'm in a hurry to get downtown, why not catch the #100 express? That was a great idea. I got downtown in 20 minutes and into the building about 2:45pm. My boss was ready to leave as he said they tried to call me and email me saying there was no work because of a cell tower in the North West Territories was down. Ok. 

I decided to go over to Audrey's and order some Warhammer 40k audio books. I can't recall the names but I ordered 3 and got the next 2 Horus Heresy books on order. Feeling good about that, I got caught in a sun shower on the corner on my way to Corona lrt station. Then the train home. I got in about 4pm and had the whole night to myself. I watched a bit of CFL football and Anne called and then my boss saying  no shifts fo Sunday but I asked if I could come in Monday night. I doubt that will be open but they'll contact me if it is. Note to self: Start the shift from 3-6 on Saturdays. 

In my email I discovered a pretty cool plug in from Sugarbytes called "Egoist." it's a glichy type of a vst. At $99 bucks the price is right. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment