Monday, July 14, 2014

My plan was to go to

Long and McQuade this afternoon but I'm not that ambitious and it's my last day off. I'll go on a Saturday afternoon, maybe on the 26th. I really want to open a account and get the Juno Di or the Yamaha mx. Not sure which one yet. 

Last night Anne went to Walmart East of us here on 137 and picked me up a new glucometer. The battery died on my last one. However the old test strips wont work with the new reader. We just picked 2 boxes. Each box is $100 but Alberta Monitoring covers my test strips, up to a point. That point is almost over, which is why we need to get the rest of the paper work my health benefits. These benefits will cover everything.


We're in for another heat wave. At the moment it's 2:30am as I write this and it's +19 out there. It's supposed to get up to +30 today and pretty much the same all week. K-days begins next weekend. The summer is just flying by. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment