Thursday, July 24, 2014

The condo king otherwise

known as Brad Lamb, in a Edmonton Journal front page story talked about Jasper House. This is a planned 36 story condo in downtown Edmonton. If it's built (depends on how pre sales go) is going to be taller then The Pearl. Jasper House might be built between Jasper Ave and 102nd Ave on the same side of the street as Boston Pizza. I say "might" because anything could happen in this economy. Also, a  block North on 106th & 103rd Lamb is planning a 40 story tower almost after Jasper House is built. Jasper House has been designed by Toronto architecture studio Architects Alliance. Also, developer Stantec wants to build a office tower its a very exciting time right now for Edmonton.

I got my train to Corona and my Eagles book at Audrey's and then to yes I know, Campus. The #4 bus this time instead of it being packed had about 10 riders. This was at 1pm and might be a better way to go after all. I'm going to try for this again later this afternoon.

I got my cfl picks; Calgary/Edmonton to tie, Winnipeg/BC tie, and Ottawa/Hamilton tie. If all 3 come in as tie games, I could win $88! Not bad on a $2 bet but its a long shot. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment