Monday, July 21, 2014

For the most part

the header above is looking good. I could have centered my name over a bit to the right, other wise I like the look of the header. The photo of me was taken December 2013 from our iPad pulling into Belvedere station.

On Coast tonight, the topic is past lives, which is an intriguing topic bordering on reincarnation. I'm not sure if I believe in past life regression or not but it is compelling stuff. I wrote a bunch of junk earlier on this post about it so I'm rephrasing this post. Sorry about that. According to Wikipedia:Scientific consensus is that the memories are the result of cryptomnesia, narratives created by the subconscious mind using imagination, forgotten information and suggestions from the therapist. 

On a sad not actor James Garner passed away at the age of 83. I always liked him in "Maverick" and  "The Rockford files." Garner was also a huge L.A. Raiders NFL supporter. He was also an avid golfer. I miss TV from the 60's and 70's. The TV landscape of today is littered with reality based TV shows like Survivor, and stuff like Amazing Race, and America's got talent. The only good thing about CSI was their theme song. Now if there was ever a new Star Trek TV show, I'd be tuning in. We used to watch Doctor Who but we never know when it's on. That's why other then news and sports, I don't watch TV anymore. The other thing I don't like about TV are the many car commercials. With the millions of vehicle recalls I wouldn't buy a car today. It's sad to see great actors like Garner leaving us but he looked like he had a good long life. Mr. Garner died of natural causes yesterday. R.I.P. James.  

About MA flight 17 as tragic enough as it was this is my statement on the tragedy: Somebody needs to be held accountable. I wont name any names but that's my 2 cents I'll Put in. Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment