Friday, July 25, 2014

Other then my primary

job, I got no work this weekend, other then the 4 hours at my primary job Saturday. Something is coming up though ffor my part time job, soon.

It's a gloomy overcast day out there but at least at -14 its a bit more comfortable then the +27's we're going to be getting next week.

Game 1 on my proline yesterday was Calgary/Edmonton and I had it for a tie game. The outcome was 26-22. I was 1 point away. There's 3 games left on the weekend however. The big story was the 50/50 draw sitting at about $350,000. I think fans caught the loto max $50 mill jackpot fever after a local couple claimed the jackpot yesterday. The rush was on for 50/50 game tickets. It kind of took over what was happening on the field. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment