Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sigh that was my summer

break. I wish it was my 5 day summer break. I hope I keep this job and let go of market research for awhile.

Today I’m up around 10:30am. I’ve got to rebook an appointment I scheduled for Friday with my pharmacist. I need to book that for next Monday, my day off. I’m catching the 2:45pm #137. It’s a long ride. My commute into work is a long ride on the 137 and as I’m in from 4-9. It’s a short 4 day week but Saturday is more or less mandatory. It’s enough for my bottom line and a bit of bonus money. I’m trying to save enough for a 21” iMac, hopefully as a birthday present for myself. Saturday is a 4 hour shift but I’m in the West Edmonton Mall area and it’s a short bus ride to the mall and I can go from there. It’s especially going to be good because I can get a bite to eat at the WEM food court get my Warhammer 40K book, and a beer on my way out on payday weekends.

In my email today I received news of the new Star Wars website. Why is this note worthy? In the climate of the Lucas/Disney era the new website reflects this relationship. It means Star Wars fans (that includes me) will be in on important developments of upcoming related events. I had to update the link to reflect this.

It‘s going to be an I interesting week starting with a new job and all. If I get a call from my other job, I’ll ask if I can work just Monday nights but I doubt that‘s going to fly. Anyway, that‘s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment