Thursday, January 10, 2013

Despite the cold spell coming in for the weekend

and this evening, I decided against going to Lodge this evening as I'm not known at this Lodge and instead I'll go to Lodge on the 19th at Commercial, where I am known. Besides it's a Saturday afternoon Lodge, I can run down to Tim's at Corona get a quick brunch and make my way over to Freemason's Hall by 1pm next weekend. That makes more sense to me. I can't justify to Anne visiting 2 Lodges but I can with 1. Besides Anne's got me running around late tomorrow morning/afternoon doing a bunch of banking and stuff is going to be too much in 2 days. 

 The City is out there with Bobcats and graders removing windrows piled up along street curbs. They hope to have the job done in a couple of days.  

Is anyone tired of this Gangnam Style thing yet? A year from now like all crazes, it'll be pass`. I appreciate the Dubstep qualities of this craze or whatever you want to call it. Very interesting. I like Deadpool's version of this better though.

This “idol no more movement” is increasing it's tempo. Now “First Nations” (FN) are preparing formal letters to have an audience with the Queen of England!
There are two sides to this thing going on you can read one point of view read more. and here's another point of view you can read it here.        

I got another set of 4 Warhammer "Space marine Battles" books email notice that came in from Audrey's yesterday morning. My only outing this weekend and maybe a Wendy's as well

As for the NHL, the owners voted in favour of the deal now it's the players turn and most of them want to play anyway. If all things go according to plan, the NHL could drop the puck January 19th. I hope I get to watch an Oiler hockey game this month. That's be great. Anyway, that's about all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment