Sunday, January 20, 2013

Yes I like

my first coffee of the day. When people see me drink coffee I often get asked, what type of coffee do I like brewed or instant? Well, I normally drink instant coffee because at home I can have one whenever I like and when I take my thermos along with me to work etc. The thermos as in this photo was given to me by Anne as a Christmas present last year. The Edmonton Eskimo's stickers were given to me by my friend James White a few months ago. In the past I could get away with drinking 2-3 cups of coffee/day up until midnight and still get a good nights sleep but the 1990's are history. Incidentally that Thermos is from Tim Horton's. What I like about these types of thermos's is can put hot water in it and it stays hot even overnight the next day!

Ok, as much as I like science fiction and fantasy, I'm beginning to branch out to other genre's such as historical fiction,thrillers and mysteries. I wont reed romance or young adult. I've read thrillers and historical fiction before

I'm considering Lee Child's "Jack Reacher" series because of the Tom Cruise movie of the same. There is an Omnibus series of 6 books still in print. Audrey's might even have it in stock but I'm committed to a special order of Warhammer 40K books at the moment. I've read a bit of urban fantasy and it's not bad but my enthusiasm for this genre would be luke warm. I like other genre's too like historical mysteries, even westerns especially the Jake Logan Slocum series with over 400 books in that series aloneSame with Trailsman and others. I haven't too many Western novels in the first person pov. Many of these series western's are published monthly.

I just concluded watching the movie "Looper." I liked it. On a scale from 1-10,I'd rate it a 7.5. I can see a sequel out of this but not with .     

I've got a bit of running around to do tomorrow, mainly to drop some cash into my Scotia account to pay off my ISP and if I have time to get a DBD form and Tuesday go to Canada place. Anyway, that's about all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment