Sunday, January 27, 2013

Yesterday afternoon from about

2pm till around 5:20pm, the gang I used to work with met at BP's for a few hours. There was about 10 of us. We had a good time and we will be doing this about every other month or so. After work I thought about going over to Audrey's for the finale book of the "Last of the Jedi" series but I was hungry and I wanted to try Tim's tomato soup and their new grill cheese sandwich. The soup wasn't that great and the sandwich even though the bread was grilled it looked like they just smeared cheese whiz between 2 slices of grilled toast. For that they charged me $7 for that and the bottle of diet Cola. That's one product I hope they remove. I would have got better value at Subway. After I ate and a wait for my Clareview train I was home about 6:35pm. Besides Tim's breakfast sausage-egg sandwich/hash browns and donuts/coffee, the only thing worthwhile about them is they have wifi.

I'm about ready to wrap up Stardoc #3 and then put this series to rest for awhile. I still need the last 3 books in this series but for now I need to go on and read some Warhammer 40K "Space Wolves" second Omnibus.

I read for awhile had a chat with Anne and watched the Oiler's/Flames game. I should have had them on my Proline today because I knew Calgary would win. They hadn't had a win this year, it was the over hyped "Battle of Alberta," the media likes to tout, the Flames were in their retro jerseys. They had all the ingredients. The team that played in the Saddle-dome last night was not the same team that beat LA 2-1 in OT the other day. Calgary was the better team and they needed this win, badly. The copper & blue came out of the gate looking bland but the Flames won by only 1 goal, 4-3

Tonight on Coast, the topic is on Vaccines & Geopolitics. Not exactly a topic I find interesting. Sunday night though the topic is UFOs: Secrets & Leaks! Should be a good one. Most likely I'll update this blog through out the day. Anyway, that's about all for now.            . 





No comments:

Post a Comment