Monday, January 28, 2013

As you can see I began another

book to read. To be honest, I don't like prologue's or epilogue's. Just give me the story but in the case of a Omnibus, a prologue works. As boring as they are the good stuff is about to begin. 

I still need a few tools before I can begin working on my music tracks,which is why I haven't produced anything yet. The main thing holding me back is a faster computer with more then 2 usb slots and a larger hard drive and at least 8-12 Ram. I'm working on a couple of instrumentals and such at the moment. I work mostly in FL Studio and Cubase

I'm in my glory today. I've got Monday night Raw and the Oiler game,so in between wrestling I'll flip to the hockey game. Perfect.

I don't get the Twitter followers like Justin Bieber gets but for a hokey blog about my inane ramblings, I get about 20-30 views/day and I have just over 500 Twitter followers. Almost 8,000 visitors have taken a look at my blog I set up over 2 years ago. I have had other blogs as you can read my daily diatribe's going back to September 2005. The casual observer will also note there is no advertising associated with this blog, for now at least. That doesn't mean that there won't be any advertising if I get the right opportunity. Anyway,that's about all for now.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment