Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ordinarily apartment living

 is ok if the building is managed well. In all our 12 years of living here, it’s been pretty good but last night the people below us have been not good neighbors. They’ve been slamming that door with their stereo blaring. Good news is, they won’t last long. If they are still when the snow melts, I‘ll be surprised.

I‘m up at about 9:00am this morning to get a shower clean up dress in my suit and tie. Then it’s leave out of here by 10am get my bus to Clareview and the train to Corona station across the street to Audrey’s get my Warhammer 40k book cross the street to Tim’s and get my breakfast hang around for a bit until noon and work my way to Freemason’s Hall to get there by noon as they start at 1:00pm. That way I can meet with the guys, enjoy my beer I should be out of there by 5pm. It’ll be good.

Speaking of Warhammer 40K in my Black Library Newsletter the library released a new hardcover novella. It’s part of the Imperial Guard series. There are 2 Omnibus books in this series I still need to get and hopefully this Spring a subscription to Hammer and Bolter. Here’s a cool video as a tribute to the Imperial Guard:

Last night about 8pm I get a call from our Internet service provider. We tried to arrange for a service call earlier in the week about the trouble we we’re having with our television’s aspect ration. We cancelled the request and I guess they wanted to do a friendly customer service follow up call and offered us 2 free video on demand movies. Great, with Anne out Sunday and no Oiler TV hockey, why not? They have “Looper” on VOD Anne mentioned something about Pizza. Sounds like a good time.

This Monday is called Blue Monday and not because Oprah is coming to Edmonton at Rexall place. Especially hot on the heels of her revealing interview with Lance Armstrong. Somebody is making money. Otherwise, not a lot is going on this weekend. Anyway, that‘s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment