Thursday, January 3, 2013

My day yesterday was

great.

I was waiting for Fed -ex yesterday and about yesterday I was in and out of slumber about 9am. I barely heard the intercom buzzer and I answered it. A few minutes later a knock at my door and it was Fed-ex. I got a TD-1 form, which needs to be filled out asap and I had a few other surprise which I can't talk about at the moment. 

I was watching the IIHF juniors. Russia at Switzerland. What a game! Switzerland won in OT 4-3. It's not the NHL but I believe a deal will be done between now and next week. The PA renounced their disclaimer of interest bid to dissolve the union, so that's good news.

Tonight I have Lodge. It's my first SW chair and although I have a lot of speaking parts, I know my material. I've got to make a long distance business call today then Anne's making me a bite to eat then I get cleaned up and I'm on the 6:30pm train to Rexall and a bus to Lodge. Should be a good meeting, in and out.

Friday I've got to go to Tim's for some breakfast and then get my Space marines Battles Warhammer 40K book, train up to Central station for my RBC and then Service Canada to activate my CPP, then home.  

I was going to include a snapshot of my weekly stats but I'm kind of wiped out for now, so if your interested check back maybe later today. Anyway, that;s about all for now.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment