Saturday, January 5, 2013

I slept in late this afternoon

woke up about 11am. That sleeping pill can give me 9-12 hours of sleep.

Last night Coast had a decent show on about UFO's in Montana. I didn't listen to a lot of it but it sounded like a good show for a Friday night.

So the NHLPA is looking at a disclaimer of interest vote this weekend,actually today. It means that the NHLPA union will be reduced to a trade association players have until 6 p.m. today to cast their ballots that would allow the board to take the action of the disclaimer. Commissioner Gary Bettman set a Jan. 11 deadline to save a 48 game season. This happened in 1995 and could go that way again.

Not much on my plate today. Anne's making me some lunch and then she's going off to work. I'm looking at something on Monday downtown. That's all I can say for now about that.
Anyway, that's about all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment