Friday, January 18, 2013

I took it easy yesterday and same for

for today, not much going on. Just the way I like it.

Tonight on Coast the topic under way is Occult programing many cases of multiple personality disorder are the results of occult programming and many have been harmed. Their guest Russ Dizdar, might have a valid point. I had over 15 years of experience in the occult. Luckily for me I was not involve in it in a full time basis. Some people that have been in it longer then me, came out ok and level headed. Others didn't. A colleague in my local outlet about my age group was one of the most "go-it-together" people knew. Russel was a friendly fellow. he had survival training and was a Vietnam draft dodger. Still might be where ever he is. Back in the early 1980's we had a very prominent leader. I'll call him Mac. Mac and entourage were from California and was on a Canadian tour. He graced us with his presence with a slide show etc. He actually initiated me int the 1st degree. It really was a magical moment that night in 1982. I actually had Mac over at my place where the party was held. So getting back to Russel,he kind of took it personal that Mac allowed rival branch of the order to host Mac's tour. So much so that Russell was never seen or heard from again. The whole branch of the Edmonton order imploded upon itself.There was a lot if infighting and bruised ego's. By 1995 it was all over here in Edmonton. The order is still going strong in other parts of the world. I'm still in contact with some people from those days on Face book. In 1992 there was a story in our local papers about some guy that looked familiar. "Hey,I know this guy." Apparently he suspected that his common law girlfriend was seeing people from the rival group and he got paranoid because he found bus tickets in her pocket after work. After a heated argument he snapped and he punched her in the face a few times, took a crowbar to her, tied her up and tossed her into his pick up truck and said to her that he was going to the bushes out in the west end of the city and leave the body! Oh it gets better. He drove his truck along the Yellow head heading West.The Yellow head is a busy 4 lane highway. His wife got scared and stood and rolled herself out of the tuck and onto the road. Seriously. Someone in another vehicle on the road managed to help this frantic woman out and began taking her to the hospital. I guess Russel saw all of this unfold in her review mirror and as the vehicle got ahead of Russels truck Russel tried to ram it. Apparently he gave up on this and after this story broke 2 days later he turned himself in to Police. In his impact statement he said something like "They say I'm schizophrenia, I don't even know what that means." Knowing Russell,I highly doubt that. So what has the above anecdote got to do with Coast 2 Coast show's this morning? Was this schizophrenia of his incubating like an accident waiting to happen? Today most practitioners of the occult are isolated seekers of occult lore. That's where the danger lies. Sure some like Russell above, slip through but for the most part people getting into this stuff have no idea what they're getting into. I got in because this was organized. It had a unified code of ethics as stated within it's nomenclature. It was run in a professional and orderly way, which is why it has existed since the days of the Golden Dawn in the 1800's. People involved in the occult today do it for ego or financial gain, or something else. There is no accepted  manifesto. Most people in the occult today are playing kids games. There's no discipline or structure. These "kids" dress in black trying to become "Satanists" or Aleister Crowley wannabees,without ever realizing that there's actual work to be done. Russell ended up getting 4 years in jail for beating his wife and other charges. I doubt he's even in the City any more.  

Moving along here. On CTV local news the public got a good look at what the LRT tunnels look like be fore the tracks and other finishing touches look like. The City is on pace and on budget to have the Nait line open for business in April of next year. It's quite a departure for the City's LRT line because the extensions have always been going from South bound. Now the LRT is branching North for a change:
  

 As noted above from across the Epcore tower built a couple of years ago. Here's another shot of crews working inside the tunnel. They use something called shotcrete to spray tunnel walls. Here's another photo taken today like the one above from CTV news:

.

The other track is on the other side of where work crews are leaning over. Here's a link to the story: https://twitter.com/AmandaCTV

Other then that my only outing is going to be Saturday as I'm taking the LRT down to Corona station to get some brunch at Tim's and then walk a couple of blocks to Lodge and that's it.

There might be a new laptop in my immediate near future when I get my tax return. I'm looking at getting the Acer V5. I like the fact it has a 3 USB ports, 8Gig Ram, integrated mic and Windows 8. I'm considering the touch version but it's $200 more then without the touch version. I'd like to have a bigger hard drive but 500 GB is double what I already have. It's an i3 processor and at just under $600 its a significant upgrade. We'll see what happens in the Spring though.

Hollywood is really running out of ideas for movies. They have one out about the last Tsunami and now there's another one about the shooting of terrorist Ossama Bin Laden. It must be a slow year for movies. Thank God science fiction is carrying Hollywood again. I am though interested in seeing: G.I. Joe: Retaliation (March 29)looks good, Iron Man 3 (May 3) Star Trek Into Darkness (May 17 Cant wait.) Man of Steel (June 14 Superman) Thor: The Dark World (Nov. 8) There's 5 movies I want to see.I'm saving my Scene points (now at 2600) for Star Trek and Man of Steel. Anyway, that's about all for now.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment