Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Earlier my wife had

a tech from Telus scheduled to come over Thursday but we figured out the aspect ratio was a product of the host remote control unit. We got our TV working fine now so we called to cancel.

This means I can head out Thursday to Scotia  to make a deposit and ordering a plug-in from Waves Factory. For $20.00 I can’t go wrong. Then over to RBC and then to Canada Place. I’ve been “cooped up” in here for a couple of days now.

I read this fascinating article on i09 on what it might look like for observers in a space ship looking out at space going at near light speed. You can read it here. These were physic students that did the study. The image showed a ball of white light with no stars around it. The article said it had something to do with the red shift and other things. As always in these i09 articles it’s the readers comments that are entertaining.

Last night the City was out there with their graders cleaning up windrows out here keeping me up until 4:30am. I finally got some sleep around 5-1pm. So, I’m hoping for a better nights sleep. There could always be updates through out the day. Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment