Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I've got an easy day

today. I'[m home with Anne, I'm sleeping in late (noon) and it's going to be a reading type of a day. I'm going to do my CPP stuff Thursday.

I haven't heard anything yet from an old ASL friend of mine. We were supposed to get together but he hasn't given me his phone number or anything like that to set up a time and place. I'm hoping to get back into gaming ASL again. Saturday non Lodge days work for me but I miss playing this board game. My friend Andrew is a tough ASL opponent. No doubt he's been playing  I can't game at my place because he's allergic to cats. I see us gaming at his place from 2pm-9pm where I can get home by 10:30ish. Anne's got Face Time now so we can do "video conferencing." Except when I'm in Lodge of course. 

I'm still considering heading out to Saskatchewan #92 on Thursday. It's a Canadian Rite Lodge. Normally when I go to Lodge other then my own it's been Commercial, because it's a nice way to spend a Saturday afternoon have a beer before or after lodge in the lounge. We don't usually open our festive board at our lodge until after our meeting. I like the idea of having a bit of libation before Lodge. Get a little buzz going before the meeting. Only problem with #92, is I'm not known there so there's nobody that can vouch for me.

 
The NHL is back, maybe. The deal needs to be ratified and then voted upon. It's hoped that when that happens (Wednesday) the copper and blue might (fingers crossed) be playing a 48 game season on the 19th of this month. There are way too many fans that are over reacting about this last lockout. Most of the players would rather be on the ice playing hockey rather then sitting it out in the board room or whatever. I for one am glad they're back. I hope. 

Tonight on Coast the topic is about Money Laundering/ Natural Remedies, uggh. Anyway, that's about all from me for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment