Sunday, January 20, 2013

I left out of here yesterday

 just before it began to snow. I got down to Tim’s, lots of places to sit. I had my breakfast and even iM’d a evidence photo.

I went over Audrey’s and got book #5 of the Space Marine Warhammer 40K series. I also ordered the 2 Imperial Guard Omnibus books as well.

I had a cold walk trudging in the snow blizzard to Freemason’s Hall. This was my 3rd visit to Commercial and I’m going to affiliate with them this Spring. I had a great afternoon. I had a new beer I hadn‘t tried before New Castle. I like it. They had a Robbie Burns dinner festive board. Sorry I won‘t try Haggis. Yuck. The festive board even served up shooters of whiskey. Now I don‘t know what brand this was but, it was smooth. I need ask the JW what brand that was but I think it was Drambuie. I had a great afternoon. I got home slightly on the tipsy side and had a nap before Anne called.

So I had the Lodge‘s secretary take this photo of me earlier. The lighting from my left is from some stained glass windows causing me to squint here:



 
Not much on my plate today. I‘m reading watching “Looper” on our VOD and following the Oiler/Canuck game. The game isn’t on TV but there are 3 games on TV this week. Cool

I was considering Wendy's for a bite to eat while I was at Clareview station on my bus but I'd have to wait for another 20 minutes and a block to Wendy's on 50th street (in this weather) and a brief wait across the street from the church. (no bus shelter) I wouldn't have had to cross the street out here on my way home getting off the bus like earlier when some asshole cut me off as I trying not to slip in the middle of the road with the pedestrian light in my favor. Next time I'm carrying a golf ball size rock in my pocket and a little bit aware. This has been about the 4th time this winter I got cut off by these creeps and I've had enough. I'm not going to target the glass just the back or side of the vehicle. I don't think I could ever do such a thing but these creeps don't care if they run you over either. Giving them the finger doesn't do them any good they just speed off along their way. Maybe I should have gone to Wendy's Anyway that's about all for today.

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment