Tuesday, January 29, 2013

We're having cold snap

this week with temperatures about -25 and today with the wind chill about -31.It's supposed to be a nice on the weekend.

I like this 6:15pm start for Monday night Raw, especially when there's an Oiler game on at 8 and I can bounce back and fourth. Both events were exceptional. Speaking of hockey and the Oiler's, when Anne was out earlier this evening she returned from "Giant Tiger" and she bought me an Oiler trash bucket: The old one was showing it's age:

 I'm really getting into my latest read: The Space Wolves Second Omnibus. This is the first Warhammer 40K book that I've read with the Chaos Space Marines,so it's going to be interesting to "see" these characters in action. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment