Thursday, March 26, 2015

Allthough I appreciate having the time off and all

I'm not bringing in any income. I'll be glad when I start the new job Tuesday so I can get back to work and contribute around here. 

On the news last night Investigators of the tragic Flight 4U9525 disaster examined the cockpit voice recorder yesterday.
It seems that one of the pilots stepped out of the cockpit and when he returned the door was locked.
The audio heard the locked out pilot trying to smash the door open.This leads me to believe that the pilot inside deliberately locked the door to the cockpit. Or the pilot inside was having a medical emergency. I feel badly for the families of the victims of this disaster, tragic. 

Hinze ketchup has or is about to take over Kraft foods. The makers of K-Dinner (kd). I always liked to have ketchup on my kd. Lots of people do, so when I head about this, it just came out of nowhere.

I'm looking forward to getting back to work. At first after I left Malatest, I strengthened my resolve never to do market research again. Nothing against Malatest, they are a great company and I enjoyed my stay there. Now I might be back doing market research, again. If I keep the job one thing is for certain: I'll be transposing what I learned there to the new place. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment