Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Now that I have more or less

caught my breath and caught up on my sleep, I'm planning what to do next. Moving forward from what happened last week.

At the moment I can't do much until I get that roe and apparently they have 10 days to get it to me. The job lead Monday said give him a couple of days either for him to call me and or for me to follow up. If I get a call today, I'll go in today and start tonight or even Friday, since I have my pcn appointment to get my insulin tomorrow at 3pm and lodge tomorrow night. Or if he calls me tomorrow when I come home I can go in Friday. Hopefully I can work Friday/Saturday.

Weather wise we're holding -10/-16. We're getting warmer. The number after the / is always the wind chill. Sunday we turn the clocks ahead for daylight savings time. Spring is a few weeks away but we're getting there. 

As for today, I'm home doing a job search, seeing what's out there and getting some more leads. I also need to get my last 22 weeks on paper and for ei so when I get my roe I can present both to them and a job search. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment