Tuesday, March 17, 2015

It was easy heading into work this morning as I made all of

connections but I realized waiting for the #5 across the street from Corona, I was going about this the wrong way. All I need do is to catch the #3 from City Centre mall leaving out the middle man. So I'm getting out at Central station and boarding the #3 from there to work. Same thing getting back. 

I can't believe this has been the first job I ever had where I where I didn't get paid. They gave me another script which had nothing to do with selling but more to do with emailing proposals but I only did that the last half hour.

I got home at 6:30pm but of course this was my own fault more then anything. I took the #201 Saint Albert bus to Glenrose and then the rest of the way downtown and I got off at the courthouse across the street missing my #16 Northgate. I got home an hour and a half, yeesh. I'll give it a couple of days. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment