Friday, March 13, 2015

Thursday was nice and relaxing

and when I get full pension if the status quo remains the same when I turn 65, I'd like to work just a few days/week. 

Today I've got a few phone calls to make and the Oiler game on TV. Saturday is much the same as today but Sunday Anne and I are going out for her birthday. I'd like to go try that new burger place that's going to open called "Burger priest." Hopefully we'll try it out next month.

A day late with this but On March 12, 1894, the first bottles of Coca-Cola were sold. Invented by an Atlanta pharmacist, the original formula included lime, cinnamon, and coca leaves. I got addicted to Coke in the 1970s and after 3 decades of drinking 2 L of Coke a day, gave me diabetes. My mom even warned me  that drinking this stuff is not good long term but I was a kid bullet proof. If I could go back in time to correct that mistake I would.

Other wise not much going on today. The weather is improving as we got up to +14 yesterday. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment