Sunday, March 8, 2015

That sleeping aid was most helpful

and put me under right away. I got up to my alarm thinking the  Oiler/Hurricane's game was at 11:30am but it was at 1pm. I went back to bed and woke up shortly before the game.

I passed out with the effects of the sleeping pill still in me and woke up a bit here and there. It was 1-0 Oilers. Ok. I woke up fully and it was 2-0 Oilers. I was getting excited. Then 3-0 2 goals by RNH! This could be good. Things broke down in the 2nd as it was a tied game at 3. Oilers took way too many penalties. Then it was 3-4 for the other guys. Then they had a five on 3 and scored 5-3, then 6-3. RNH got a hat trick in the 3rd and they got a open net goal for a 7-4 win. Uggh. This Oiler season was written off when Hall got injured during practice in mid January. The copper and blue are in Detroit tomorrow.

I had a nice Facebook chat with a colleague from the old Xentel days. He gave me a phone # to call and depending on how tomorrow afternoon goes, I'm going to try that place. I was going to try it when the Metro line is online but now that its Spring anyway and the weather (for now) is improving, if the visit doesn't pan out, I'll try that Tuesday. At the moment the main thing is to get a job and pay for my lodge dues and get caught up in our bills.

I also want to save up some cash to take a online security guard course. This course is imperative for any would be guard here in Alberta. If I get the ad job I can take the course at night from home. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment