Monday, March 16, 2015

I haven't been out of the house since last Wednesdau so

imagine my surprise when I stepped out to see 90% of our snow gone! That was the big surprise of the day. I thought weather wise it was going to be cold but it wasn't that bad. Actually quite pleasant out there. I could have got away with a sweater and a windbreaker.

We got our #11 bus across the street heading West and off at 72nd street and 144th Ave, and walked a block to the strip mall. We popped into Giant Tiger and then to Capital Pizza. After we got seated I checked to see if they had wifi and the server gave the access code. We waited for our pizza. I like their bathrooms at this place because they are so clean. Anne and I had a chat about my week ahead, what with being up at 6:15 this morning. I'm going to give this place a try. One of the other options we talked about was a call centre I worked for 2 days last October because Malatest was starting up again. This place has been closed from January until the end of this month. This place has a work from home wage/commission structure, which sounds promising. So if this place doesn't pan out this week I can always try the other place, and there's the ei possibility as well. The pizza was as good as ever and we took what we couldn't eat home. After pizza over to Dairy Queen. I had my strawberry Sunday. I'm going to have the peanut butter Sunday next time. Back to Giant Tiger and then we walked back to 72nd/144th Ave and had a wait for the bus and home. It was a nice outing.

Now that the snow is mostly gone and the sidewalks are mostly clear I can wear my running shoes I'm up at 6:15 this morning out the door by 7am to be there by 8:30am. Hopefully they'll have the coffee on. I hope I do well at this place. Its going to be a long day up by 6:15 home by 6:15. If I can get on the payroll and do the job, I'll keep it until they kick me out. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment