Wednesday, March 25, 2015

So the fellow from the

job called me earlier about 5pm yesterday and asked me to come in for 4pm Tuesday. I need to know what project I'm doing. 

I think its tomorrow but the Alberta Government is supposed to release the budget. For decades the Alberta Tories relied on oil royalties to balance the Provincial budget. Its not going to be quick fix but the Premier has a 10 year plan moving forward that will reduce the Province reliancy on oil royalties and the high cost of oil to balance the budget, in the year to come. Some of these measures will mean a return to health care premiums. Its a step in the right direction. It also means that if the price of oil remains at its current levels, we wont be going into debt.

Over the weekend I've been doing some html coding to clean up my link list. I hope it looks a bit better and I have a bit more to do yet

In the wake of yesterdays Airbus A320 aircraft crash in Europe, there are no shortage of theories. This is the same aircraft that disappeared last December. M370 and The miracle on the Hudson. Its a strange case for sure. Anyway, I have almost a week off, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment