Thursday, March 5, 2015

Not much good news lately

other then yesterday the guy that Anne knows that's been doing our taxes for the last 3 years from her job that isn't there anymore, returned my message left on his voice mail. He said everything is the same, same price, when we're ready. So Anne is going to set that up.

The upside of having all this time off is that I'm making some good reading progress on the book I'm currently reading. I'm about halfway through it. This series "Horus Heresy" keeps getting better and better.

I decided that my job lead has had two days to go over my  resume. I'm going to call before I head out this afternoon. I need to know one way or another. If I get the green light, great. If not I'll try my next job lead Friday. I've got my pcn appointment at Northgate at 3pm and then home to get a bite to eat clean up and out to Freemason Hall. Hopefully I'll have good news and I'll celebrate and have a cold one. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment