Wednesday, March 11, 2015

It was a bit of a shocker to

hear over the phone a near last ditch job lead say, they have no openings. Now watch by next week that's going to change. I sent them out a resume anyway and got out of here about 1pm to my bank and got the form I needed. I caught the train to Service Canada and read read my Warhammer 40K book while in line. All that just to drop off the form. I caught a Northgate bus from the library and picked up my form at pcn and home. I called another job lead and I have a interview set up at 10:30 this morning. I'm up at 8am out the door by 9am. Its out in the Inglewood area. Its about an hour and a half long bus ride. All I do is take the #5 at Corona transfer to the #3 about 111th and 124th street and I'm there. The good thing about this job is I know people I used to work with that are there from the old Xentel days. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment