Monday, March 2, 2015

This morning I've got to go to the

employment agency (ea) to get my resume tweaked and see what they can do for me, check my web mail do a job search, head over to my pc by way of the #16 bus and see the front desk and ask for the medical forms again, then upstairs to AW get in line and see what I can get accomplished with all my t4's and a job search. I'll ask if I can see somebody today or this week. I can't do anything further with ei until I get my roe anyway. After that I'm calling a place I used to work at to se if they have started yet and if they need anyone. I've got another place like that and an ad job.

I think we got a lot of things accomplished at the lodge last night. I don't need to worry too much at the moment as I'm not 2 years in arrears. One of the guys there is in the same boat as I am but at least he has a job.

The Hyperloop guy is back. Elon Musk’s radical plan to let people travel in 760 mph tubes will be tested in California next year. The man behind Tesla Motors, SpaceX and Paypal joint-founder. Is this another pipe dream or can Musk pull this off. LA to San Fransisco in 30 minutes is almost as fast as a Concorde but faster then a Boeing 737. Its about 613 Km between LA and San Fransisco. Or about the distance from Calgary to Fort MacMurray. Here's a link to the story. Anyway that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment