Friday, March 6, 2015

Lets see now I must have placed

about 3 calls at home to the job lead and all I got was vm. The only thing I could do at this point was leave a message. 

So I headed out to catch my #11 Northgate bus. Much better weather out there today. At pcn I had about a half hour wait, so I read and met my 3pm. I had a chat with my pharmacist about my current woes how it was 1 week ago today I was let go from my job with still know roe. I got my blood pressure checked and a couple of boxes of insulin. I didn't meet up with the aw lady for the medical benefit forms. My appointment said he'd try to raise her but she was tied up. Hopefully I'll get the forms at our April meeting. I called one more time to my job lead and left a message. On my way out of the mall I stopped into Coles and they have 5 Warhammer 40K Omnibus books I could easily spend $100 bucks on. If I had it. I had a 5 minute wait for my #11 home at the Northgate bus loop and home just after 4pm. There were no calls for the day from my job lead. 

I got ready for lodge and arrived there about 6:50pm. Lodge was short with a nice presentation on the psychology of Freemasonry. Good education. Lodge was done 9:15pm and I had a half hour wait at Bay station for Anne. We had a nice ride to Clareview station and walked home. Anne made me a burrito platter, we watched the news until midnight.

Update: I just called my former employer and after a weeks worth of waiting he said my roe gets filed immediately with Service Canada (sc) access code and here I am waiting for my roe in the mail or email. I received a sc access code a few days ago. I opened up a My sc account and called sc and got a real person (probably because its my first time) I was told that the reason for termination was shortage of work but I needed at least 920 hours and I had 200 less then that and even with adding Direct Buy, Pizza wasn't quite enough. They don't have 2 others but when I mentioned Xentel for 15 years, there's more then enough. The sc person said I should bring those hard copies of my roe Monday and the last 22 weeks worked. I'll be doing that over the weekend and in Monday Morning. It takes 4 weeks to make a decision and its already been 1 week. Based on what they have I don't have enough hours for a claim but by submitting my Xentel claim, I should. I'll have a decision by the end of the month, otherwise not much I can do now. I'm on hold to sc to ask how many minimum hours I need to open a claim here in Alberta at this time. I'm on wait time 25 minutes. Ok its (at this time ) 910 hours and I have enough to qualify for ei here in Alberta. They also want what's called labour force attachment. I could get up to 45 weeks, which could be about 11 months. 

I still need to contact my job lead this afternoon. So far all I'm getting is vm. The thing with ei is (or used to) they pay out the weeks waiting in one lump sum. Anyway that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment