Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm having trouble with some people

namely my wife accessing my email from my iPad she takes to work with her. I know there are folder lock apps that password protect folders and that's what I need. However with the recent iOS 7.0.4 update I can't jailbreak my iPad to get into the Cydia store where I can get this free app. At the moment however there is no jailbreak for 7.0.4. Most likely there will be one by the end of the year.

It looks like I have most of my officers for my year in the East. I'm missing the 2 Stewards and the SD, that I can't (so it seems) depend on but I can get someone to fill in those spots if I need them. Things are getting interesting.

I didn't get a chance to get out to Freemason's Hall for that drink after work like I wanted but there's always next time.

My only big activity is going to be Sunday night at our Lodge practice. Our Secretary is printing the invitations and it looks like I get top billing. Fingers crossed.

I feel so bad for those people that got hit by Typhoon Haiyan that hit the Philippines last weekend. Especially the aid workers driving past starving people lining the streets because the aid workers had to get relief to the hardest hit areas. Sure Katrina and Sandy were bad but nothing like this. I thank God every day I live here in Edmonton. This the worst natural disaster to hit in our times. And the least of my problems is, do I have my Lodge officers for the year and my slow computer.

I've got 4 hours today and I'm going over to Audrey's after work to see if there are any new "Space Marine Battle's" or Horus Heresy books available in my formats. Then home to watch the Oiler's lose to San Jose sharks. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment