Sunday, November 24, 2013

My wife is all stressed out that she has to work

today because it's Grey Cup Sunday. Sundays are her usual day off. That and New Years are big days for her company. I've got a job option Monday Morning calling them to see if they have any openings and where to send a resume but its midway through their project. If they ask me in for a interview Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll take a leave of absence from my current job until mid January. Before work Monday I'm also  checking out another place on my way to the office to do a follow up on a resume I sent out Friday night to see about getting some extra hours there. 

Today it's the 101st Grey Cup CFL game Hamilton Tiger Cats@Saskatchewan Rough Riders. This is Canada's Superbowl. I'm probably not going to watch most of the game but I'll be tracking the games progress. I got a feeling it's going to be Hamilton's win.

Alberta PC (Liberal)Premier Alison Redford yesterday at the PC leadership passed her leadership review. Seventy seven % voted in favour to keep her on. The Provincial election could not come fast enough. This time it's Wild Rose all the way in 2016.

On my way home about 5pm just out here by the set of lights, my Clareview/Northgate bus etc crosses the T intersection. I press the button about by Sleep Country and stand near the back door to get out when it stops at the bus stop on the other side of the light change It's supposed to let passengers at the back door out. This is the 2nd night now in 2 days I've had to yell, "back door!" And as soon as I get out the light changes and I have to wait. The light is always against me. I'm sure they do that deliberately. So next time, I'm leaving out the front way. That'll piss them off. 

Today I'm sleeping in late Anne's going to place a pizza/curly fries/chicken bite meal for me. Its my evening meal basically but it's also for the football game party pack. A cold beer to go along with that would be great. I hope I get some good news for a change. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment