Saturday, November 30, 2013

Most people where I work have a 2nd job

nobody could survive with just working the one job. Imagine my relief when I got the other job yesterday afternoon! I'm back working 6 days again but the other job is a bit off the beaten track as it takes a little longer to get to. It's going to be a bit of a struggle to manage both jobs but it was my boss that suggested I get another job. My 2nd job breaks in February and again in the Summer.

After my interview I decided to treat myself for a Wendy's baconator and I got the #2 Clareview bus from Corona station. It was a beautiful mild Sunny afternoon. I walked home in the mild afternoon air (for now) I was home by 4pm and didn't get to my email right away as I thought about having a nap. I should at least check my call history to see if any calls came in. It shows up on the TV screen. Sure enough I got one from my 1st employer. I called the Super and she said I got an extra day but I couldn't do this Thursday. I've got Monday and Tuesday are my normal 3-7pm but I go from Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday at the new job. Hopefully I can get the 6 hours out of the 8 and work 1-3. That would work until mid January where I can go from 11-3 and then 4:30-8:30pm. It's 7.5 hours/day. The 2nd job pays $3 more an hour!

I missed the first period of Fridays Oiler/Columbus game. It was 1-0 in the 2nd and I thought ok, lets see what happens. Then it was 2-0 and the Oiler's were playing sloppy. I checked back to the game and then it was 4-0 in the 3rd! Ok, that's it. See you guys Sunday in Dallas. The Oiler's made it interesting late in the 3rd getting their 1st and their 2nd goal but it was too little to late for these guys. It wasn't like they played badly but CBJ played better. 

Speaking of sports and all, the Esks hired their 20th head coach in franchise history with the hiring of Chris Jones. I think he was their defensive coordinator. The Oiler's might win 20 games this year but I'm already looking forward to the Eskimo's next season.

Anne got home about 10:40pm last night as I was watching what was left of wrestling and made me burrito platter and mixi fries, one of my favorites. I watched wrestling and here I am having a "long weekend" of sorts. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment