Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Not much was accomplished today but I did get a

resume` emailed and confirmed. This option has positions available. Alberta Works is not a option right now getting up at 7am so I can get there by 8. "First come first serve" maybe ok if I want welfare but I don't want that. I also went to where my wife works to follow up on a resume` I sent out a few days ago. Today, I'm not going to do anything. Lets see if any of these places will call me first. Give them a chance to look over my resume` etc.

After a bit of looking (I love YouTube) I found a Windows non third party password bypass hack. I'm going to try it out when I get home tonight, see if it works. 

Last night the Oiler's dropped a 5-1 decision at Rexall place that cost them their chance to have a 4 game winning streak come to a end even before it began. The way these guys are plying, they'll be lucky if they win 20 games this season. The Oiler's are 7-16-2 out of 25 games played I think it's time to move some of these high paying dead-weight players down to the minors and call up some of the players that are playing good hockey there, like Omar and Lander and send RNH and Gordon to replace them. 

The other NHL new is that Forbes magazine put the value of the Toronto Maple Leafs at $1.150 Billion. The average NHL team now has an enterprise value (equity plus net debt) of $413 million, 46% more than a year ago. By comparison, the lowly Edmonton Oiler's are now worth $400 million! Keep in mind the Forbes numbers are frequently refuted, and essentially are made up out of thin air. They are just impossible to disprove. I take them with a block of salt.

Also this morning I learner that TSN will no longer as of the end of this season broadcast any more NHL games and Rogers will take over. It's a 5.5+Billion dollar deal. Most likely NHL fans will be offered a ton of pay per view. Is this the finale year we'll be seeing Don Cherry and Ron McLane? its the end of a era.

Next Thursday is my big night at the Lodge where I take the "Big chair." I'm up to the task so it should be looking ok. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment