Thursday, November 14, 2013

This is unbelievavle with 3

first round #1 draft picks within 5 years the Edmonton Oiler's are currently 4-14-2. If that's not enough, their last 5 games on home ice at Rexall place have been losses and they have been shut out in their last 3 games out of those 5 earning a franchise record. Sure they met a hot goal tender but DD kept Dallas within 1 goal for 99% of the game. Our goal tending was for the most part ok. The 3-0 score was due to 2 open net goals. The Oiler's were booed off the ice, again. I see a coaching change coming. 

I went into work no problem and I got a Visa gift card at the Baker Centre pharmacy for someone for providing me with a service. I couldn't get the gift card converted into euro's and I checked before hand on the Canada Post website that I could at 2.8% exchange rate I even said to the counter girl that it's part of the gift card service but the woman behind the counter had no clue as to what she was doing and I said pretty much let her know that as I left.

Other then that work went well so my night was not a total loss. The train was packed with Oiler jersey's up to Rexall. I had to walk home from Clareview because there were no buses there, and at 7:40pm I'd miss my wife's call but it was +3. Not to bad night to walk home. It was almost a Spring-like today. This weekend we're supposed to get a lot colder weather but it's not staying. I got home shortly before game time. What a waste of time that was. Next game is San Jose` at the Rex.

In case you missed it the big Nasa scary moment "announcement" had come and gone. Just about every conspiracy theory in the book was out there regarding what this big moment could be. I even heard that Nasa found copies of the "Ten commandments" on Mars! Yeesh. Then there were the asteroid colliding with earth speculations, and the massive solar flares heading towards the earth. Oh and then there was how Nasa had discovered a wormhole and a city on the moon. The other one was that a massive fissure underneath the earth was opening up letting out gasses that would wipe out all life on earth, and on and on it went. Finally it was over. The most surprising thing about all of this was Coast 2 Coast, never said anything about it. Usually this sort of thing would be right up their alley. In other words folks it was a ll a hoax (like what else is new?)

I think tomorrow night after work, I'm going to head out to Freemason Hall as there is a lodge happening. I'm not going to get dressed for it or attend or anything. Which means the bar is open. I just might stop in for a beer and see the bartender have a beer and head home. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment