Sunday, November 10, 2013

It took me awhile but

I finally figured out how to send photos out of my camera via email but its not letting me save the receiver's email (me) and I have to type that in every time. I can send movie sharing type file sizes via email as well. My camera and iTouch (iT) device work very well over wifi. Now I just got to figure out how I can play back movies on my iT without a third party app but it seems I might just have to upload to iTunes and download it onto my iT device, which seems like over complicating things. Here's a I took  last night from my Samsung camera:

 I'm up early because in an hour I'm going to be on the road and into work for another 8 hours. It's a solid 10-6pm shift. I'll get off at Bay station get my Tim's breakfast upstairs and head for the office from there. I get a half hour lunch and I think 2 ten's and I'm done for 2 days. Well 1 day because of the repairs.

Tuesday night I'm going to make every effort to get out to Lodge. I tried contacting their WM but I guess he was out and doesn't know I'm working today. They're holding 5 Master Mason degrees. I'd like to get out to see this while I have a night off. 

I'm trying to figure out how to do a video capture from my laptop and there are a lot of "free" versions out there. A YouTube visitor to my channel has been asking me about a guitar tone I'm using and I've got the tone ready, I just need to get the video up and running but there's no time to do that this morning. Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment