Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sometime this morning

we're having management inspectors knocking on our door to come in to check our "suite for repairs" and see what has to be done. Its a little more then that but at this point that's all I'm going to say. It's mostly preventative. I don't think they'll be here at exactly 9am sharp. 

If it holds according to the forecasts for the next 10 days we're supposed to have temperatures like +0's and +1's, some 2's etc are in there as well. We could be in for a unusual mild November. 

Canada sent a response team to the recent typhoon disaster in the Philippines. It was sent to the hardest hit areas. The US and Nations around the world are responding with relief aid. I feel bad for the Filipino people there but also here as well.

Tomorrow Nasa is supposed to make this huge announcement about a earth shaking discovery. They're probably going to announce that they're bankrupt and need more money. Most likely it's a big hoax, which is why Nasa isn't responding. The armageddon nut casses are having a field day with this one. We'll know tomorrow sometime I guess. If at all.

A couple of days ago I've been fooling around with Cam Studio. It's a free open video/audio screen capturing device. I'm still tinkering around with the settings. The video works ok but I'm not getting audio. It's got to do with my computer's sound card as I need "Realtek HD audio manager." From some of the "YouTube fixes" for this I need the above HD item for my laptop. Otherwise I can't use Cam Studio. Microsoft's movie magic maker isn't too bad either. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment