Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The inspector came into our suite

and looked around and checked a few places and his prognoses was, "We're ok." 

About 6pm I left out of here to Lodge and when I came in there were a bunch of guys at a festive board. The bar was opened and the guy recognized me from Commercial. He said the Lodge I wanted to visit was having their festive board early. Now I don't know if that's their custom but the Worshipful Master elect invited me in. I forgot to take my boots off but they were dry. The double doors were opened. I figured that I didn't have much time so I left my boots on as I discreetly came in. Festive board is free for visitors of other lodges. There was a recognition section of a long standing secretary of their Lodge. Some toasting of scotch. I had a shooter. Since I've never tried scotch before, it wasn't bad. I've tried Drambuie a couple of times but that's a scotch liquor. Since their Lodge fell on the day after Remembrance day Monday they did their Remembrance day observance last night. Very nice. I got out of there about 9:30pm and went to the bar. I could have stayed around a bit longer and I should have. I called Anne and she said for me to come home. I caught the train at Bay Station and home by 10pm as the Northgate bus was just pulling out at Clareview but it waited for LRT passengers, which was nice.

I'm trying to get some euro's over to someone in Turkey that provided me with a nice service yesterday and I want to make sure he gets that but the guy doesn' have a bank account. more later .

No comments:

Post a Comment