Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Finally after having that program

Reallpc guitar for about 6 months now, I finally figured out how to get a distortion effect, without having to stress out my laptop's cpu. I opened Maschine, in stand-a-lone mode, and Reallpc and opened a distortion effect and activate the program in chord mode. Then in Maschine at the hardware end hit the shift/pad mode! It works. I used to be able to have my midi controller work in Maschine in stand-a-lone mode but for some reason can't activate it any more. But this is close enough. Sounds pretty realistic. I can track it out later in Cubase. 

Not much going on today. I'm going over my Lodge stuff. I'm going it over my head every chance I can get. I want this right the first time.
  
Boots went into the vet yesterday and they gave him some penicillin and a bunch of antibiotics to squirt in his mouth. Just the shot was $150! It's making him very drowsy. Poor little guy. Anyway, that's about all for now.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment