Monday, November 25, 2013

Making phone calls are on my agenda this morning after I get

about 7 hours of sleep. I got to get some business done.

I'm making a phone call to follow up on one option and then Alberta Works to see how I can get some career counseling and then leaving early to follow up on a résumé I submitted a few days ago. If I can get something full time or if my first option pans out I'd rather work for what time they have left for the winter project and resume in their Spring project. 

I'm trying to get off of this diet cola habit I have. I'm just drinking water. This is a record for me not having any diet cola for almost 3 hours! I'm only drinking it with my meals. I'm not trying to lose weight or anything.Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment