Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday just before noon and I have a coffee here

I'm working on before I get ready, and head out the door for another 4 hour shift.

This week I'm at Lodge Thursday and I'm under some pressure. There's also a budget meeting with the 3 main officers before that. It's going to make for a interesting night. That's the main event for me for this week.  

After doing a bit of research it looks like I'm going to buy the Yamaha Mx49 it acts as a co processor for my old laptop and has a audio interface built in. The guitar tones are VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modeling) not DSP (Digital Signal Processing). Nothing wrong with DSP but VCM is better. Also, with the Mx49 I don't need to take out an account. I can pay for it earning some Scotia scene points. It's going to be a nice Christmas present for me. In December I can work on paying my Lodge dues and getting my wife something for Christmas. The only difference between the MX61 and the MX49 is the number of keys and the price. The 49 fits nicely into my budget. I'll upgrade the PC in the Spring.

It's a nice looking sunny day out there and according to my iTouch, its -7 and most likely a wind chill in the air for my afternoon commute. After work I'm visiting Audrey's books to place a order and then home as it's Monday night Raw for the 10pm show. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment