Tuesday, November 5, 2013

For the first snow the commute yesterday afternoon was not that bad

despite the wind it was still a cold day. It felt Spring like, early April-ish. 

I had a good start to the shift but screwed up a bit on the first completion by not getting enough information about the job title. I hope I did better with the other 4. There was also a bit of misunderstanding after the boss had left when the supervisor insisted Remembrance was not a stat holiday. When I got home I checked it out and it is. The supervisor isn't from Alberta and in the Province where the supervisor is from doesn't recognize Remembrance day as a stat holiday.
 
Anne had made us an earlier then normal dinner because she's off today and I'm home earlier then usual. I watched the last half hour of of Monday night Raw. Going home was a bit icy along one part behind the Matrix Hotel there by the Starbucks. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment